Sunday

i attempt

Something I read at church today and loved, in one of my classes.


"Attempt to be creative for the joy it brings. Being creative will help you enjoy life. It engenders a spirit of gratitude. 
It develops latent talent, sharpens your capacity to reason, to act, and to find purpose in life. 
It dispels loneliness and heartache. It gives a renewal, a spark of enthusiasm, and zest for life".

 I love this quote oh so much.

I am don't consider myself a 'creative' person, but I do attempt to create.

This quote is so true.
As I have done photography and other various 'crafts', I feel like I have gained a greater
appreciation for the beauty that surrounds me and my Heavenly Father's creations.
I notice things now, that I would have never noticed.

My vision has changed.
My View of my surroundings has changed.
I will never view some of God's creations the same.

I am grateful I notice something as simple as lighting.
Spencer and I will be driving in the car and I'll hurry and tell him to look at light coming through trees.
Before, I would not have noticed it.

I have gained an appreciation for details.

I love to create.
I never want to quit attempting to create.
Because I know there is so much more beauty around me. 
Yet to be noticed.

And

I know it makes Heavenly Father happy.
It makes me happy.

And for that, I am grateful. 


--------


I forgot to mention that, I will not be deciding the winner of the giveaway.
A random generator will.
So it is fair.

1 love taps:

Stephensen's said...

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLlnq5yY7k
I agree with you!! I love creative people, or people who attempt to create beautiful things. Beauty is so personal, that everyone can create something beautiful to themselves. Love love love you and your creativity, it inspires mine.



You know you want to.

Search This Blog

:: BANNER ::