Wednesday

The amazing tastebud pleasing salad.



A few months ago my good friend Gudrun made this salad for me.

It is the best Salad EVER...

It doesn't have a name so we are going to call it the
Gudrun's Amazingly Delicious Tastebud Pleasing Chicken Pesto Salad.. EVER.

We had some friends over tonight and so we had to share the goodness.
I will share it with you.

Gudrun's Amazingly Delicious Tastebud Pleasing Chicken Pesto Salad.. EVER.

Romaine
1 Red onion. 
(Use as much as you want)
Bacon Pieces 
(packaged works just fine)
1 Piece of cooked chicken. Shred.
Baby Tomatoes. Slice in thirds.
Pine Nuts 
Pesto. As much as you want. 

Toss. 







2 love taps:

Gudrun Kristine said...

Wow-wow-wewa! I'm glad you like it! Unfortunatelly I didn't come up with the recepe - it was my cousin, Monica. But hey, I don't mind the new name either!

Anonymous said...

molly your blog is such a "i-fee-so-happy-when-i-read-her-blog" type of blog. i get so excited every time you have posted something new. i love it! keep it comin!



You know you want to.

Search This Blog

:: BANNER ::