Thursday

get well soon.


Papa Leonard broke his foot last week.
Poor guy.

Gosh I hate when ANYTHING happens to him.
I just want to make everything better when it does.
But I can't. 

I have spent a lot of time this past weekend with him. 
We played four games of cribbage and he beat me every time.
He was loving it. Secretly, me too but I had to put my game face on. 
I also made him Grandma's 'healthy cookies'. 
He said he's been wanting them for seven years.
I love when Papa Leonard is happy. 
Even if it means beating me.

I can't imagine my life without him.
He is not only the best grandpa anyone could ask for.
But he is the BEST friend. 
I'm so lucky he lives 1.67 miles away.

Love you Papa Leonard.
Get better.
Because mojo can't stand to see you hurt for one more second.

0 love taps:



You know you want to.

Search This Blog

:: BANNER ::