Tuesday

Our weekend.

Spencer and I wanted to go down to and check out the new City Creek mall in SLC this past weekend. We took the trax downtown and spent the day walking around, getting baked treats, and perusing the stores.  While I was engaged in a book about the history of typography, Spencer found himself a comfy spot in Restoration Hardware.  I found him sleeping on one of their sofas and about died laughing until I saw an employee glaring at him.  After about fifteen seconds of shaking him to wake, I left him to his misery.  He is a free spirit indeed.  Our favorite part of the day was walking around temple square.  That place is magical.  Everytime.  We had a fun day and it is always a party to see my sister.  Sad we missed Carrie, but we had a blast nonetheless. 

0 love taps:



You know you want to.

Search This Blog

:: BANNER ::