Sunday

Mixtape Monday

I am starting a new little series on the blog with my current favorite songs.  We love music around our house and you will rarely find us without having music playing.  We are in our 'comfort zone' when the tunes are going.  Hope you enjoy them as much as much as I do.  The link to the playlist is below the list of songs.  Any other songs that need to be on my playlist???  Let me know, I love music. 

1. Dr. Dog - Heart it Races
2. Coconut Records - West Coast
3. MGMT - Kids
4. The Blow - Hey Boy
5. Labi Siffre - Bless the Telephone
6. Neil Diamond - Song Sung Blue
7. The Avett Brothers - Shame
8. Neil Diamond - Cracklin' Rosie
9. Broken Bells - The High Road
10. Rod Stewart - Maggie May
11. The XX - Intro

3 love taps:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

I love this idea! I am always wanting new music to listen to, sometimes Pandora just doesn't cut it! So I am going to have to copy your playlists!! So good seeing you the other day! you are so beautifuL!

Garrett said...

If you ever want to talk music, let me know. Here are the current artists I am obsessed with: Sleigh Bells, XX, Imagine Dragons, Jump Little Children, Birdy, James Vincent McMorrow, Peter Bradley Adams, Beach House, Fun, Mat Kearney, and Foster the People. Some of the stuff is on the radio but most isn't. I suggest you download spotify and start making playlists that can be shared. It is the best thing to happen to the music industry since iTunes.

Anonymous said...

Mo mo check out Grouplove and Young The Giant! Saw them both in concert they rock! Juju



You know you want to.

Search This Blog

:: BANNER ::