Monday

Meet Angie.



Angie is from Guatemala and she is living with my Mom for two months.  We met her eight years ago when we picked my brother up in Guatemala.  Since then, we've become very close with her family. They've come to America a couple of times and we've gone there.  Angie is here  to learn English.  I've been spending a lot of time with her and I absolutely love it.  My Spanish has improved a lot.  She is such a beautiful person.  She is so sweet, funny, amazing in the gospel, is happy with her life, and so grateful for the smallest things.  How lucky am I to be able to spend so much time with her.   oh and she's drop dead gorgeous.

1 love taps:

sam and kyrsten said...

your such a great photographer. i hope we can find a time to hang out soon!



You know you want to.

Search This Blog

:: BANNER ::