Wednesday

GUEST POST: Where do you want to go?

Well, my name is Gudrun Kristine.
Some of you may have met me before.
Most of you probably not.
I'm not very exciting, so when Molly asked me to guest blog myself on her blog 
I have to say I was a little scared.
What to write about?
Brain fart. Blank page.
Molly is such a creative little soul.
I'm just full of spelling mistakes.
You know what I mean? 
So I decided to post some pictures.
Pictures from some of the places I've been.

 Like Molly - I love pictures. She's such an inspiration.

Here they are (I'm sorry, there's about a million photos)





























I wish I could travel 6 months out of the year.

If you ever want to go somewhere, but don't have anyone to go with;
PICK ME!


This is Molly. Now I'm hacking in your post Gud!
What would a post by Gudrun be without a lovely photo of her.
Doesn't she look like a Norwegian Goddess?


2 love taps:

sam and kyrsten said...

HOLY LOVELY!!! every single picture is perfection. Beautiful. I wish I could travel 12 months of the year. some day.

Gudrun Kristine said...

Haha, you'll make a great hacker some day, Molly!



You know you want to.

Search This Blog

:: BANNER ::