Thursday

Not the actual Present.


One of the things I love most about yoga is how it remind me to be in the present.

I try and think about this phrase not only at yoga but throughout my day.
Half of my life I spend sitting wherever I am thinking about what needs to be done.

I tell you what. Its Draining with a capital D. 
Since I've practiced doing this, I feel like I have been able to embrace the present.
I (you) live in such a fast pace world. 
Always worried about where we are and where we need to go and how fast that transaction can happen.
But it is so worth it to really try and be in the present.

Yoga is rad. You should try it.
Also. You should try to 'be in the present'. I am. 

-----------------------------------

When I get to a computer. If I have time. These are the (almost) daily sites I visit. 
Its sort of a routine. Probably time-wasting but I've got it down to an art.

My most favorite internet sites:


There you have it. 



1 love taps:

Gudrun Kristine said...

Ah, I hear ya, sister. Words of wisdom. I think we are alike. You just have more words of wisdom.



You know you want to.

Search This Blog

:: BANNER ::