Monday

26.



We had such a great time celebrating the old man's birthday this past week. His mom made a delicious dinner for him and enjoyed some gifts. I blew up a big picture of him waterskiing this past summer, which he thought was pretty neat. I mean really, what guy doesn't want a picture of themselves doing something cool?

We are having another little birthday shindig for him tonight. I am making lemon shrimp pasta and cupcakes. We'll see how they both turn out. When I got married, I soon realized that Spencer's family celebrate their birthday is pretty much the whole month. So we might be having three more birthday dinners. Fine by me.

If you want to take a peek over at Molly Landon Photo, I have been making some updates and will be posting the most amazing wedding in a few days.

0 love taps:



You know you want to.

Search This Blog

:: BANNER ::