Tuesday

Sometimes when I hear stories.

Sometimes when I hear stories about mother's who have lost their babies, 
my heart aches for them.

I find myself thinking of how terrible that would be as a mother.

And then I remember how that is my Mom's story.
As if I've forgotten.

Never EVER have forgotten my sister.

But have forgotten that it is my mom's story, too.

And how sometimes when no one is around and she lies in bed.

Her heart must shed tears.

For her baby.

And then I love my mom a million times more for being so brave.
For being so courageous.
For giving so much of herself.

When in reality, a piece of heart is in heaven.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of babes. 

My favorite person was born twenty six years ago this very day.


0 love taps:



You know you want to.

Search This Blog

:: BANNER ::