Monday

Pros and Cons

When moving back into our house, we decided to do hardwood throughout the entire upstairs. Spencer loves hardwood and I trusted his taste. So we went with it and there a definitely pros and cons to the wood planks. Here are some ideas I have on hardwood. 

PROS: Pretty. Last Longer than carpet. Go with all colors. CLEANER (big one for me). I hear they are a lot easier to clean up children's throw up off of, big plus when you are a mother they tell me. 

CONS: Loud. Really LOUD. When I wake up at 5:30 for clinicals, I have to prance around the house so I don't wake Spence up. They are not as easy to clean. I actually miss using a vacuum. Not as soft as carpet when you trip/fall, which obviously is not a problem for me, oh wait. Not as cozy as carpet. You have to buy area rugs, which I love, but they are not on the cheap list. 

Despite the cons, I am learning to love them, and the cons are winning at this point. We'll see once I have little ninos running around. 

Anyone disagree? Agree? 

Images via pinterest and google.

2 love taps:

The Gray Gang said...

Ugh. I hate the echo!!!! With lots of kids everything seems so much louder. But they are pretty.

Gudrun Kristine said...

Hardwood all the way, yo.



You know you want to.

Search This Blog

:: BANNER ::