Sunday

Birthdays and Love.


This weekend has been full of Birthdays.

Friday I went to Utah to celebrate my sister Carrie's 26th birthday. We celebrated with a sushi party with friends and family at her house. It was such a good time! She is the master sushi maker.

Today we spent the day at Spencer's parents for his Mama's birthday. We made cupcakes and a homemade card for her. Spencer let his creative juices flow with this one. Ha. We had the most fun time making it and it took us back to kindergarten for sure. I had to add glitter to it. He HATES. I repeat HATES glitter because it gets everywhere. But I think it always add the perfect amount of bling.

It was a great weekend celebrating two of our most favorite peoples birthdays.

I have also been making a few valentines and cutting out a few hearts along the way.

0 love taps:



You know you want to.

Search This Blog

:: BANNER ::