Tuesday

Halloweenie


This year we celebrated Halloween to it's maximum.  Despite it being Spencer's least favorite holiday, he was a trooper through the festivities but was glad to see November 1st come.  We went to three different parties, one being my moms (photos above).  I spent the day helping my mom and sisters decorate for the party but sadly, had to go to work once it started.  I always love Halloween but never am sad to see it go with Thanksgiving and Christmas next in line.  To the first party I was a pirate, Spencer a "Kung-Fu Master".  The second, I did not attend, and Spencer went as himself.  The third I was a witch and Spencer, himself (creative).  And what would any holiday be without Hailey being her crazy self.

0 love taps:



You know you want to.

Search This Blog

:: BANNER ::