Tuesday

Baby Girl



We found out what we are having on the 29th of October.  I prayer I would not be nervous for the ultrasound but I don't think it helped, or maybe it could have been worse.  I was a nervous wreck- maybe it's the nurse in me.  Spencer nor I cared what our little bean was, but wanted our baby to be in good health.  We were both thinking boy but when the ultrasound tech said it was a girl, we were surprised needless to say.  I thought boy for sure yet was so excited it was a girl.  That night we had family and close friends over to surprise them with the gender.  I made them little favors that had all sorts of pink candy, glitter, and confetti on the inside.  We are starting to get used to the fact that we are having a girl and are so dang excited.  We love her. 


0 love taps:



You know you want to.

Search This Blog

:: BANNER ::