Wednesday

free fallin

i was out in my garden tonight picking potatoes
 and decided i wanted to make some coasters real quick.
and then coasters turned into a table arrangement
and a table arrangement turned into a tradition i want to start.

i want to leave notes, like the one below.
for my children and hubby to find while eating breakfast in the morning.

so i...

grabbed:

some wood
the saw
old newspaper
paper
wire 
ribbon
leaves
and 
a
candle.






i am happy with the results.
the coasters are my favorite.

the best part it is.. it was free. 

4 love taps:

sam and kyrsten said...

are you kidding me? never in my life have i seen a more talented person than you.

Taryn said...

I want to be more like you :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.


You know you want to.

Search This Blog

:: BANNER ::