Wednesday

my not so awesome story

alarm set for 5:00 am

woke up at 5:45 am

slapped my cheek a couple times to wake up.

didn't work.

fell asleep again.

woke up at 5:56 am

all is good, just have to hussle.

but, oh. so. tired.

finally get out of bed at 5:57 am

really tired.

walk into the hall.
its really dark.

and 

WHAM! 

smacked my head on the door.

the linen door was open and nailed me right in the face.

not exactly how i wanted to wake up. 

turning on a light would have been just fine.

BIG red goose egg down my face. 


show up to clinicals with BIG red goose egg down my face.

i sure know how to make an impression.


good news is...

i was on time.

impressive huh?

actually, not impressive.


that's my not so awesome story of the day :)



1 love taps:

sam and kyrsten said...

oh man. sounds like my day. i woke up late for class, so decided not to go to my first one... then slept through my next two. crap. not good. oh well right. very lovely. i want on old farm wood table! a HUGE one! your the best



You know you want to.

Search This Blog

:: BANNER ::