Friday

Holy Smokes.

I have so so so much I want to share. Seriously its killing me that I don't have enough time.  My life has been a whirlwind, a good whirlwind, but a extremely, busy, fast, need 30 hours a day whirlwind.  I'm sure I'm not the only one.  Posts I want to share include my brothers 30th birthday party, my moms 100 mile race, ordinary life, and a new wedding gift idea.

I wish I would just slap the pictures on the blog of all these events, but something in my gut says they can't be until they are post-processed.  It's an annoying habit (I think that's what you would call it) that I have. 

On a future note! 

I am leaving tomorrow for the American Society Cancer camp tomorrow for seven days. I am really looking forward to it. I am somewhat nervous too. I hope that for this one week I can help the kids to have a blast and to let all their worries be forgotten for just a moment. I really do hope that I will be a good camp counselor.  I've made tons of decorations for cabin and gifts for the girls. Can't wait to meet them.

Tomorrow will mark fourteen crazy long/short years since my beautiful sister heather passed away.  Gosh we really miss her around here.  I am sad I am going to miss the annual Jenny Lake memorial hike for her, but I know she would be happy that I will be at Camp Rainbow Gold.  Love you long time heath. XX



And, I've been lucky to take some pictures of the cutest kids lately! You would never know that the weather was horrible this day! They were troopers.



1 love taps:

sam and kyrsten said...

you do have so much going on! those girls will be SOOO LUCKY to have you as their counselor! you are amazing! sorry you are missing your annual jenny lake hike, but you're right im sure she will be happy you are where you are. july is a stinky month. next week marks 1 year for my dad. its amazing how fast and slow it all goes by. love you! have a wonderful time!



You know you want to.

Search This Blog

:: BANNER ::